Thursday, June 5, 2014

Part 11 - Creating Policies & Configuring Badges in vCenter Operations Manager!

It's been over a month since I wrote about vCOps. With this article I wanted to start sharing some of the content which I am creating as a video series around configuration of policies in vCenter Operations Manager. 

This article and the upcoming articles will all be a part of the Back to Basics series on vCenter Operations Manager which I started in March this year. 

Here are the links to the first Ten Parts :-


In this part I will discuss the Basic Function of policies and configuring badge thresholds. From here I will take you to capacity and time remaining calculations and then the rest of the configuration options in vCenter Operations Manager. Here is the video:-

Creating Policies & Configuring Badges in vCenter Operations Manage






Stay tuned for some more stuff video stuff on vCenter Operations Manager. Till then...



Share & Spread the Knowledge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment